It’s never too early to book refrigeration facilities for Christmas events. From school parties to Christmas markets and festivals, demand is always high; peak season for you is also peak season for colleagues, competitors, restaurants and pop-up venues. Many service providers have freezers for hire too.
Act now to secure the refrigerated trailer hire in the size and capacity that you require with one of the reputable, customer experience enhancing refrigeration hire companies. If you’re the host of a Christmas festival and require several trailer fridges, the urgency is greater. Whilst the best refrigerated trailer hire firms offer emergency facilities 24/7, the season of goodwill affects availability. Organising resources now saves frustration later.
If you’re staging an event inside a venue you could have vendors positioned next to a radiator or log fire which, without fridge trailers could be ruinous. If you’re predominantly based outside, please don’t depend on the weather to keep items cool. It doesn’t meet legislation, no matter how shivery you get.
Icecool Trailers is one of the highly recommended service providers in the south of England. They’re based in Newbury and cover an expansive geographical area, the Home Counties, Berkshire, the Thames Valley, South Wales, the Midlands and London. Christmas is always busy; quality refrigeration and customer service has led to an outstanding reputation.
Booking fridge trailers is simple, pick up the phone, chat to an expert about your needs, make a booking and relax in the knowledge that your Christmas festival stands will be supported by hygienic, fully maintained, legislation meeting trailer fridges which keep food stock and drinks cool and fresh so that samples and products leave you in optimum condition.
You never know who is trying your food so make an excellent impression with every mouthful. It’s a far more attractive option than delivering food poisoning to consumers by not taking adequate refrigerated trailer hire for storage.
Upcoming Christmas events for vendors to consider:
- Eat and Drink Festival Christmas 2017 – Olympia, London – 22nd
- Bath Christmas Markets – 23rd November – 10th
- Festival of Christmas – Portsmouth Historic Dockyard – 1st -3rd
- Southbank Centre Christmas Markets and Winter Festival – London – 1st December 2017 – 2nd January 2018.
- London Bridge City Christmas Markets – London – 30th November 2017 – 3rd January 2018.
- Fridge trailers and freezers are available in different sizes and capacities.
- They can be powered by mains or generator
- The facilities are set up and down-powered by the hire firm’s team.
- Shelves can be relocated to meet the customer’s needs.
- The company delivers and collects the trailer fridges for convenience.
- Self drive/towing options are not permitted so no fuel costs are passed to the customer.
- Enjoy a professional standard and appearance of hire facility.
- Refrigerated trailer hire units are insured but the stock placed in them requires a separate policy to be obtained by the client.
- Facilities are lockable, keys remain with the customer.
- People can work in the trailer fridges without contravening regulations.
Christmas is closer than it may feel so don’t procrastinate, book refrigerated trailer hire today.