You have an online jewelry store that specializes in pieces of pearl jewelry items. It is a niche segment in the world of jewelry products, yet there is significant competition here. Your product portfolio can include exotic range of pearl rings, earrings, pearl bracelet, necklaces, and much more. The most important concern on your mind should be to get your online store found when someone searches for your products. This is why you should invest your time and resources in optimizing your website for search engines.
It is important to implement these SEO strategies to ensure that your website ranks high in your search engine results pages (SERPs).
Review Competitor Sites & Keywords
Your SEO efforts should begin by studying your competition:
- Analyze your website’s current status and comparison with your competition
- Compare with your niche segment competitors based on the products being offered
- Use keyword analysis tools to identify the keywords that need to be targeted for your products
- Use both generic and long form keywords to target your audience
Focus on On-Page Optimization
Create high quality content for your pearl jewelry online store. Make sure that each product is effectively described and proper keywords are used. The content should be created keeping in mind the human visitors. Optimize on-page factors like meta description, page titles, and image alt tags. Get the help of an SEO specialist to optimize your website the right way.
Create SEO Friendly URLs
The URL of each one of your pages should be user-friendly and SEO-friendly.
- Your website should have an easy-to-remember URL
- A complicated URL can be difficult to remember, thus preventing people from returning and buying again
- SEO-friendly URLs will also contribute to your website’s search rankings
Support as many Browsers as Possible
There are almost half a dozen web browsers which are commonly used worldwide. All your target audience is not going to use the same browser. So your website should be accessible on all the popular browsers. This is something that should be addressed with the help of your site’s designer or your SEO team. Adding new textual content and pearl jewelry photographs can be an excellent way to address this ranking factor.
While following these tips, make sure to update your product portfolio, product information, and content on a regular basis. This will help keep your site updated, which is an important factor in SEO. So follow all these tips to have your site ranked high in search engine results.