The Autumn Internationals are a series of rugby matches played annually during November at Twickenham, Murrayfields, the Aviva Stadium and the Millennium Stadium, homes to the England, Scotland, Ireland and Wales rugby teams.
France and Italy participate too and host matches from the Stade de France and Stadio Olimpico respectively. These teams are called the Home Teams. They are also the Rugby Six Nations sides.
The Away Teams are primarily from the southern hemisphere and compete in The Rugby Championship, so that’s Australia, Fiji, South Africa, Argentina and New Zealand. The USA and Canada play in the Away Teams.
Due to sponsorship partners the name of the Autumn Internationals alters, as you’ll see below. Essentially, the matches follow the same format and the skill, agility, technique and team work are astounding. These teams, home and away, are the best in the world.
An excellent private and corporate hospitality choice
Whilst standard tickets are available for every match many attendees select rugby hospitality packages that enhance their experience with luxuries and opportunities not accessible to “normal” spectators. Rugby hospitality packages through companies including DTB Sports and Events make an enjoyable day an exceptional one.
For marketing purposes, increasing loyalty and building relationships outside of the business environment Autumn Internationals corporate hospitality delivers a gratifying return on investment. 80% of business leaders questioned at the 2015 Rugby World Cup felt that corporate hospitality was integral to their operation’s success.
England’s Old Mutual Wealth Autumn Internationals at Twickenham:
11th November – England vs. Argentina.
18th November – England vs. Australia.
25th November – England vs. Samoa.
Scotland’s Autumn Test matches at Murrayfield:
18th November – Scotland vs. New Zealand.
25th November – Scotland vs. Australia.
The Wales Under Armour Series:
Bespoke Autumn Internationals rugby hospitality packages are available.
Ireland’s Guinness Series Autumn Internationals at the Aviva Stadium:
12th November – Ireland vs. South Africa.
18th November – Ireland vs. Fiji.
25th November – Ireland vs. Argentina.
Examples of Autumn Internationals rugby hospitality packages:
Ireland versus Fiji – Havelock Restaurant, Aviva Stadium:
- Early admission to IRFU VIP rugby hospitality.
- Tables of 8, 10, 12 and 18. Smaller groups share a table.
- Reserved seated match ticket provided by the IRFU, allocated in groups.
- Pre-match celebrity guest speaker.
- Full complimentary bar (excludes champagne.)
- Sumptuous four course gourmet meal.
- Exquisite wines.
- Half time drinks.
- Colour TV facilities with video replay.
- Finger food during post-match reception.
- Interview with current Irish players during the post-match reception.
- Official match programme.
- Match talk.
- VIP guest wallet & invitation.
- Experienced event managers.
England versus Australia – The 22 Chop House Players Club, Twickenham
- Private tables of 8, 10 & 12 guests – Smaller numbers are on shared tables.
- Private areas for larger groups.
- Official Category 1 RFU match ticket.
- Champagne reception on arrival.
- Complimentary bar includes beers, wines and soft drinks.
- Four course luncheon with fine wines.
- Post-match afternoon tea.
- One-hour post-match complimentary bar.
- Match day programme.
- Ref link.
- Plasma television screens.
- Car parking on request.
Autumn Internationals rugby hospitality packages are highly sought after so please don’t wait to book. Call a specialist today.